Thursday, November 5, 2009

The start of many more!

Hello everyone my name is Eamon Lucas I am from pacific Grove Ca. I am 17 years old. I thought it waould be fun to start a blog to fill you guys in on my life and what is going on in it. I will start the first blog on school and this week of riding.













This week at school has bean ok for the most part. Monday started off tierd and at 6am started breakfast and befor i knew it i was off and getting to school. class starts at 7:20am ever day and gets out at 1:45 on Mondays 2:40 on Tuse/Thurs and 12:10 Wen/Fridays. Today was good i had a long day today I had Math, Govt and English. sounds like a party right? Well I think we all have something to look foward to tommorow. FRIDAY (i have to add a Happy birthday to my wonderful girlfriend Aunika who is terning 18 on Friday) Ok Ok now lets talk about the bike. I started doing some base rides two weeks ago and they are going well it is nice when the wind is warm it give you a little more motavation to go ride. I have a cross race this weekend out at Toro Park it is a new coures and i am exited for the coming weekend.














Thank you all for reading my blog tune in soon.













































No comments:

Post a Comment